Re: [WriteLog] Problems with transmitting RTTY

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Problems with transmitting RTTY
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 11:04:29 -0400

Follow the example configuration for Writelog and MK II available in
Router (Help | Download Documents) or on-line in the MK II area at
www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html.

The most likely issue is that you have failed to set "USB Port" to
"C" in the copy of MMTTY used with WriteLog.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV