[WriteLog] Cannot talk to my IC-756ProIII

To: "'WRITELOG@CONTESTING.COM'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Cannot talk to my IC-756ProIII
From: "Bill Maurer" <wb6jjj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 01:04:48 -0700
I have a new Windoze 10 machine with a new version of WriteLog and I am
trying to get WriteLog to talk to my Icom IC-756ProIII through K9JM's
Arduino USB to CI-V interface.  It works great when I am using ACLog for my
general logging stuff so I know the interface is talking to the radio, amp
and band switch.

I checked the .ini file and it looks OK.  At least it is the same as my old
computer's .ini file.  I tried to force the radio address in the [RIGS]
section but no joy.

The computer is talking to the interface at 38.4 KB on Port 5.  The radio,
PW-1 amp and the band switch are talking among themselves at 9600 Baud with
the interface playing gatekeeper.

Any thoughts?

Bill Maurer

WB6JJJ