Re: [WriteLog] writelog sticks with a lot of qsos

To: Mike Heideman <mike_heideman@hotmail.com>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>, "dmsthill@gmail.com" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] writelog sticks with a lot of qsos
From: Kostas SV1DPI <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 23:25:51 +0300
Tnx all for the answers. I don't have other programs in the computers as I use them just for contesting. One of them is running the windows antivirus program. I remember that when the problem happened the last year, I tried and deactivated the antivirus without any results. What Mike N7MH says it makes sense to me. This describes the problem and fits in my situation. I remember that, in several cases, I have found one of the computers with the network status window blinking. I will notice this detail better in the future. I don't think is rf in the network also because I use a professional cisco switch and router. My ethernet cables also are professional made. Plus on these, the network works fine without any brake when I run wintest. Unfortunately I can not try to reproduce it immediately as the contest shack is not in the home but I will try it soon and let you to learn my results.

73 Kostas SV1DPI