Re: [WriteLog] Callsign

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Callsign
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 15:46:20 -0800
David,

Where are you seeing your old call grayed out?

There are a couple of places in the writelog.ini file that probably have your old call. Not sure if changing these will help or hurt, but you could try and see. In the [Report] section there is a CALL= statement with your old call that should be changed. Also in the [Multipliers] section the CallPrefix= line should also be set to the new call. Other than these two locations I don't know what you can do other than request a new registration file for the new call.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: David Taylor