Re: [WriteLog] New Super Check Partial filesavailable(VER20151101) (01 N

To: "'Gary AL9A'" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] New Super Check Partial filesavailable(VER20151101) (01 NOV 2015)
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 20:09:13 -0800
The location of master.dta is not critical.  It can be anywhere on your PC.
You specify the path to it in the Setup/Super Check Partial menu item.

Personally, I have a folder for each contest I do.  It contains the
contest.wl file, the Cabrillo file, reports, 3930 soapbox text, propagation
files, etc.  It also contains the master.dta file I used for that contest.
My SCP path in the menu item above points to it.  This way all my
contest-specific files are in one place.

Ed W0YK

Gary AL9A wrote:

Alan,

2. C: ProgramData/WRITELOG should contain both the MASTER.DTA files and the
wl_cty.dat file.  For the SCP MASTER files I just download them all in the
zip file and then ignore the scp one and copy and paste all the .DTA files
into C:\ProgramData\WriteLog.  I never fool with the cty update from within
WL, but do it through the Convert CTY to WriteLog utility.  The end of that
process it puts wl_cty.dat in C:\ProgramData\WriteLog too.

73,
Gary AL9A