Re: [WriteLog] Spot window

To: "'WriteLog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Spot window
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:39:50 -0000
Closing the loop on this.

I had "cleaned up" my C:\ProgramData\WriteLog folder because I didn't think
this was being used.  After all, everything WL needs is in c:\Writelog...

Apparently, that is not true for the subbands files.  Once I restored those
in C:\ProgramData\WriteLog, all was right again.

I long for the days when a program just kept all of its files in one place.
I.e., with the exe.

Thanks to those who confirmed the problem was at my end.  Good luck to all
in CQWW.

Randy K5ZD