Re: [WriteLog] Writelog with a microKeyer II and a K3

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog with a microKeyer II and a K3
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 13:48:34 -0500

Question: Is it possible to use Writelog with the microKeyer II on
CW using both the external keypad, the message buffers in Writelog
and the ALT-K feature to trigger the keyboard???????? I am unable to
send CW with a paddle.

Yes, see the configuration example for microKEYER II and WriteLog in
Router (Help | Download Documents) or in the microKEYER II area at
www.microHAM-USA.com/support.html.

You will not be able to use the paddles if Router/MK II does not
detect the operating mode from the transceiver.  Make sure MK II
is displaying the correct frequency/mode from the transceiver before
you start any logging program.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV