[WriteLog] Fw: ARRL 160M CW Contest prefill file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: ARRL 160M CW Contest prefill file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2015 12:23:24 -0900
I just had a query from Dave W2YC, regarding the behavior of the WL 160M module in V11.31. He specifically wanted to know if the new change made in V11.31 would highlight sections from the prefill file as new mults in the 160M contest or just in the SS contest. After running a quick test I can verify that when using a prefill file the highlighting of sections as new mults does work in the 160M module as well!

I suspect that this update will work in any WL contest module where section is the exchange, as long as there is section information included in the prefill file being used. This is a terrific addition to WL and I want to thank Wayne and Steve for bringing this to us. This should encourage anyone not currently running V11.31 to upgrade ASAP!

If this changes your mind about using a prefill file the link below in my previous message will get you the file needed for the 160M contest.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Gary AL9A