[WriteLog] Problems With Writelog

To: "" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Problems With Writelog
From: "Mike VE3YF" <mike@ve3yf.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 22:35:14 +0000
Hi Gang:

I am just starting to get back into Contesting. I have been a faithful user of
Writelog over the years, but now I have run into a problem.

I am using the latest version of Writelog and here is what I am finding.

1. If I do the webupdate of data files, where do they go.

2. I am finding duplicate and triplicate files throughout the C:/ Drive, but
the Webupdate does not produce anything with a year stamp of 2015 in the 2 x
directories listed below.

I have been using the same hard drive from Windows 7, and now Windows 10.

The webupdate from within Writelog take 2 seconds and then tells me to Writelog
will reboot. There is no way it can update files that fast.

Here is what I am finding

C:\Program Files/Writelog has 227 Files

C:\ProgramData/Writelog has 236 Files
C:\ProgramData/Writelog/Wiwebupdate has nothing with a year stamp of 2015

C:\Users\All Users\Writelog has 236 Files
C:\Users\All Users\Writelog\Wiwebupdate has nothing with a year stamp of 2015

Also I can't find a Writelog ini file anywhere.....

Anybody having the same issue

73 De Mike
VE3YF

http://www.ve3yf.com