[WriteLog] Writelog and Flex DAX

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog and Flex DAX
From: Walt via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 16:59:49 +0000 (UTC)
I have noticed that the DAX audio stops after I shut down WriteLog - I am using
CWGet and see all the audio disappear after I end WriteLog.I go to the DAX
panel, click on the audio channel a few times, and the audio starts up again.

I have tried this cycle 5 times and it happens every time.  I tried some other
FLEX middleware (FRStack and DDUtil) and it does not happen.
I left notes to Writelog and Flex, but wondering if anyone here has seen it or
is it just me?
Thanks,
Walt