Re: [WriteLog] Write log 11.30C Bandmap Flex6500

To: Len Morris <VE3FJB@lenmar.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Write log 11.30C Bandmap Flex6500
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 20:46:00 +0000
Yep, that is the way it has always been.  Even other transceivers do the
same.
The mode comes with the packet spot.  Writelog uses that.  I guess if we
used a template for a RTTY contest, then maybe WL would know to set the
mode to RTTY if it is in the RTTY band plan.
But it doesn't.  I guess the guy that is sending the spot that his software
is setting to the mode incorrectly???

No way to fix it.

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BDXCC Plus 30,17,12
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.