[WriteLog] Stew Perry Topband Challenge prefill file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Stew Perry Topband Challenge prefill file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 19:42:56 -0900
One week from this Saturday will see the Stew Perry Topband Challenge. As I will be off basking in the warm tropical breezes of HI rather than plowing snow in AK when that event starts, I have updated the prefill file for this contest and am releasing it early as I will not be able to do it next week. The file now contains 2,626 calls and their associated grid squares. The file includes calls from the 2014 Stew as well as the 2015 Summer Stew and the 2015 PreStew.

The file may be downloaded from the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g78uomp3i3aopd8/Stew%20Perry%20Call%20History.adi?dl=0

As always, be sure to verify the prefill file contents with what you copy over the air. Good luck and have fun.

73,
Gary AL9A