Re: [WriteLog] Writelog won't start

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog won't start
From: Dana Roode K6NR <dana.roode@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 11:37:29 -0800
I have re-installed 11.18 several times, deleting the .ini file first in
case that had something to do with it.  I just purchased 11.32, uninstalled
11.18, installed 11.32, same results.  Doesn't work running as
administrator.  Compatibility troubleshooting tries some different settings
but they don't work and it tells me writel32.exe is not compatible.

But we know it is....

Any other ideas appreciated.  Must be something else that Writelog depends
on that is installed on this system and is out of whack.  If I could find
it, I could delete it and try a fresh install.

Never had a problem like this before!

 Dana