Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog data files and data file updates

To: "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog data files and data file updates
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 10:33:01 -0700
Also, please refer to this post I made last week:

http://lists.contesting.com/_writelog/2015-12/msg00071.html

"The country file that WriteLog will download is a preliminary version
of the next release, which I made available for testing.  The "Version
Entity" for this release is Netherlands, PA, in case you want to
confirm that WriteLog updated the country files properly."

When life stops getting in the way, I will do an official country file
release.  Every day I keep hoping, then every day, I can't find the
time.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us