[WriteLog] NAQP prefill file

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] NAQP prefill file
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 11:49:46 -0900
This coming Sat. is the NAQP CW contest. I have updated the prefill history file to include new updates from 2015 events. The file now contains 6,120 calls and can be downloaded at the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jb372f8odbzn2qe/NAQP%20CW-RTTY-SSB%20History%20File.adi?dl=0

As a heads up there is a name change for several AK stations in this file. This past fall we lost a great guy when Rich KL7RA became a SK. Several of us up here have decided to use the name RICH in the various NAQP winter contests to honor his memory. Consequently several of the AK calls in this file have already had the name changed to RICH, mine included, rather than the normal name of the operator.

As always be sure to log what you copy over the air as that information supersedes the prefill file data.

73,
Gary AL9A