[WriteLog] Using a HAL ST-8000 with Writelog.

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Using a HAL ST-8000 with Writelog.
From: Mark Hammond <k7hph@q.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 19:43:14 -0500 (EST)

Hello All:

I recently purchased the newest version of WriteLog with the intent of putting
my ST-8000 RTTY Terminal Unit back on the air. For some reason, the ST-8000
doesn't seem to be sending the data in a form that  the WriteLog software can
process, as I just get garbage on the PC screen. I am running an FTDX9000D into
the TU and connecting it to the PC through a Byte Runner Four Port RS232 PCI
Bus Card. The Comm Port is set up for 4800 Baud,  Even Parity , Wor d Length 7
and 1 Stop B it. I have the Rttyrite window set up for 45 Baud, Dumb Terminal .
Is there something that I am missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated .

73, K7HPH, Mark