Re: [WriteLog] Edit QSO Tool Does Not Display

To: "'Rob Kaufmann'" <endoexperience@gmail.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Edit QSO Tool Does Not Display
From: "Marsh Stewart" <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 18:38:42 -0600
Rob,

I have exactly the same issue. I can edit the SEQ, DATE, TIME, and FREQ no
problem. But when I click on the pencil Edit QSO Tool icon or click on Edit
QSO Tool in the Windows drop down menu the Log window moves down just a
little but the Edit QSO Tool window does not display. I've tried everything
I can think of. I could use some help.

Marsh, KA5M