Re: [WriteLog] Version 12 CW Decoder Virus

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Version 12 CW Decoder Virus
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 19:30:28 -0500

> Is there a workaround?

Configure your anti-virus software to ignore all files in the
WriteLog\Programs directory.  If you can't do that, get a decent
anti-virus program that will permit you to declare WriteLog\Programs
safe.

False positives from anti-virus/anti-malware software is just as bad
as false negatives.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV