Re: [WriteLog] Virus Program with Version WL1201U3msiupg.exe

To: "joeduerbusch" <k0bx@arrl.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Virus Program with Version WL1201U3msiupg.exe
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2016 14:31:03 -0900
What is your virus checker? Others have reported this problem as well. Guess I'll find out in a few days when my new machine with Win 10 arrives. Apparently some virus checkers are seeing a string of code in a WL DLL file that they are identifying as a virus. Edit your virus checker to pass the offending DLL name or even all programs related to WriteLog.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: joeduerbusch