[WriteLog] using JRC JST-245 with Writelog

To: 'WriteLog Reflector' <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] using JRC JST-245 with Writelog
From: AB2E Darrell <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 18:20:53 +0000
Hello group,

        I'm trying to help a foreign ham with a JRC JST-245 xcvr. Currently not
using Writelog (I'm hoping to convert him) but a non-supported contest logger
and changing bands manually.
>From searching the archives of the list, I see several appear be using the
>JST-245 with Writelog.

Please email me offlist if you can help with more info relating to
functionality such as whether you can grab spots or not from the program. My
understanding is that you can interface the radio OK but some of the normal
functions are missing from the JST-245 firmware.

Thanks and 73,
Darrell AB2E