Re: [WriteLog] more info on RTTY problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] more info on RTTY problem
From: "Rob K6RB" <k6rb@baymoon.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 16:01:48 -0800
Joe,

Thanks. That solved the mystery.

Rob K6RB

-----Original Message----- From: Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2016 2:17 PM
To: writelog@contesting.com

On 2/14/2016 2:36 PM, Rob K6RB wrote:
Last night I made sure that all MMTTY instances on this computer were
deleted and a new 1.68 full version installed. I then used the .icx
to join it to WriteLog.

Set up the .ocx correctly!

In RTTYrite, Click TU type, then click TNC Setup, finally, *clear* the
"afc off/on w/CALL" box.

I never had this with version 11.

You probably had the "Afc off/on w/CALL" box unchecked in version 11
or were using the older SM6 MMTTY interface.

73,

  ... Joe, W4TV