Re: [WriteLog] cursor focus flys away

To: "WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] cursor focus flys away
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 17:41:45 -0900
Alan,

I my case I use F10 to send my exchange when I'm doing S&P. As soon as I hit F10 the macro starts sending, but the focus changes to File in the menu bar. I just click my mouse back on the Entry window to reset the focus there so when I press Enter the call is logged. When I'm running I don't use the F10 key at all, so it's only a problem for me when doing S&P.

The only solution that I am aware of is to not use F10 at all or wait until Wayne comes out with a fix in V12.03.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Maenchen