[WriteLog] Winkeyer USB - no sidetone with WL

To: "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Winkeyer USB - no sidetone with WL
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 11:59:56 -0500
Windows 7 64 bit and WL Version 11.30C.

I have normal sidetone from the WK with paddles until I set it up in WL - sidetone then is muted. I want sidetone all the time. Deselecting it restores sidetone, so it is definitely WL is turning on/off in the WK.

I tried the ini file options CwSidetonePaddles=YES (Turns on CW sidetone for paddle-sent CW) and CwSidetoneMachineSent=YES (Turns on CW sidetone for machine-sent CW), even though they are meant only for the W5XD keyer. No joy.

It makes no difference if I select "K1EL Winkeyer2" or "K1EL Winkey" in SETUP - Writelog Options - CW Keyer Type.

Help.

Jerry W4UK