Re: [WriteLog] Version 12.latest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Version 12.latest
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 13:49:53 -0600
Noel was able to find the Cabrillo output in V12. It is now located on the
toolbar and also in the Contest menu whereas before it was located under the
File menu.

This information is shown in the tutorial on V12 menus here:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/version-12/menus/

It's also well documented in the V12 PDF file on the WriteLog website here:

http://writelog.com/downloads/writelog-versions

Don't forget NAQP RTTY is tomorrow.

73, Don AA5AU