Re: [WriteLog] Insert and F10 key

To: <writelog@contesting.com>, "Nicholas Smith" <nrsmith@citlink.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Insert and F10 key
From: "Gary AL9A" <al9a@mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 11:23:05 -0900
Nick,

What are you trying to do with the F10 key? Normally that sends a macro string, which doesn't include doing an Insert. The newest WL update, V12.03G, corrected the problem with the F10 key changing focus to the File menu item. Now if you have a macro programmed into F10 WL will execute the macro and not change the window focus. If the F10 macro location is empty F10 reverts to the Microsoft default and will change focus.

I can't find any keyboard shortcut commands that would perform the Insert key function by setting up a shortcut for F10. I am puzzled by what you are trying to accomplish with F10. Since you can get the Insert key work, I assume by picking out a highlighted call on the Rttyrite screen and populating it into the Call field and then sending your exchange macro, I don't know what you are trying to accomplish by getting the F10 key to do the same action. Need some clarification.

73,
Gary AL9A

-----Original Message----- From: Nicholas Smith