Re: [WriteLog] AL9A, RIP

To: Ray Day <rayday@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] AL9A, RIP
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 15:22:48 -0400
Just a short note to convey my condolences on the passing if Gary-AL9A.

I have worked Gary dozens of times on ssb, cw and if course mostly on rtty.
He seemed to participate in every contest and his adif prefill files were
always a big help to me in many of the contests.

To his friends, family and loved ones - deepest condolences. May he rest in
peace and rise in glory.

Dean 8P2K/8P6SH

Dean St. Hill

Barbados.JustAskLocals.com