Re: [WriteLog] Flex6700 - SO2R - Headphones Split Issue

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Flex6700 - SO2R - Headphones Split Issue
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 11:58:20 -0500
Oops under volume settings I meant Slice C not Slice B.

Rich - N5ZC

On 6/15/2016 11:57 AM, Richard Thorne wrote:
Wayne,

I've been working on setting up Writelog Version 12.06B and WLFlexDriver 12.03A with a Flex 6700.

Here's the setup:

    - Slice A set to radio L
    - Slice C set to radio 3
    -  Number of radios set to 2

Volume Settings:

    - Slice A set to a volume of 65 Balance full Left
    - Slice B set to a volume of 65 Balance full right

Issues:

- When I have RADIO|Headphones Split turned on I can hear Slice A in my left ear and Slice C in my right ear.

- When I select RADIO|Headphones Normal and the focus is on Radio L (Slice A) I can here Slice A in my right and left ear. When the selection is made it mutes the audio from Slice C. So far so good.

- However, when I select RADIO|Headphones Split I can here Slice A in my left ear and nothing in my right ear from Slice C. The reason is that the volume on Slice C stays muted. I have to use my mouse key and slide the volume backup in order to hear Slice C in my right ear.

Is there a way to bring the volume back on Slice C when I toggle back to Radio|Headphones Split? Is this a feature that needs to be added or do I have a setting setup incorrectly?

The above happens in reverse when I start with the focus set on Radio 3.

I've setup the Grave key as a short cut to toggle headphones split on and off. I have the above problem weather I use the Grave short cut or the drop down menu via my mouse.

Thanks in advance.

Rich - N5ZC