Re: [WriteLog] I need Wl12Full.cab-THIS EMAIL Is CORRET, sorry

To: ruymike@sapo.pt
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] I need Wl12Full.cab-THIS EMAIL Is CORRET, sorry
From: Steve Woodruff <steve@n9oh.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 08:46:56 -0500
Hi Miguel,

11.07 -> 12.06 is not a free upgrade as that was from 2011.  You would need to
purchase the latest FULL version at http://writelog.com/ordering

Since you copied the mailing list, I’ll mention that anyone wishing to upgrade
from WriteLog 11.xx to 12.0x must first install version 12.01 as it is the only
upgrade installer which can “convert” your v11 installation into a v12
installation.  Of course this only applies to those who purchased WriteLog v11
within the last 12 months and are eligible for the free upgrade to v12.   All
new purchases receive a full installer which will upgrade any version of
WriteLog to the latest, or install it on a computer which has never had
WriteLog installed before.

If you have any questions about this, just email support@writelog.com.

Thanks,

Steve N9OH