Re: [CQ-Contest] [WT-support] IARU HF Championship 2016 - special operat

To: support@win-test.com, cq-contest@contesting.com, N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com, writelog@contesting.com, bernie@dailydx.com, ve2fk@arrl.net, mjruttenberg@gmail.com, KE1B <ke1b@richseifert.com>, Jim Fitzpatrick <jhfitzpa@wisc.edu>, John Colyard <jrcccd@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [WT-support] IARU HF Championship 2016 - special operating stations
From: George via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 16:49:14 -0400
Joe,

Since both J77HQ and J87HQ will be active in the contest, we caution everyone to not confuse our two call signs. Watch out for bad cluster spots.

73, George, K5KG / J75KG / J77HQ

On 6/30/2016 4:40 PM, OZ0J Joe wrote:

Dear all

In the 2016 IARU HF Championship contest there will be some new calls

J77HQ – code DARCI (operators K5KG, WI9WI/J79WI & W4IX/J79IX)

J87HQ – code SVGRS (operators KE1B & W6NN)

Z60A – code SHRAK (operators OZ1IKY, OH2BH and a few more)

Regarding J87HQ the CORRECT code is SVGRAS but some contest logging programs cannot accept codes more than 5 letters. Remember to log SVGRS in the exchange file.

Z60A is operating from Kosovo and will participate for the first time ever.

73 Joe, OZ0J

George Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960