Re: [WriteLog] Currently Running Ver 11 - Is 12.01 Required first before

To: Clay Melhorn <n9io@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Currently Running Ver 11 - Is 12.01 Required first before I can install Ver 12.07 ???
From: "Dean St. Hill" <dmsthill@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 02:19:27 -0400
Hi Clay

U just did a quick look and version 12.01u3 is actually on the WriteLog
website. What may throw you is the versions didn't seem to be in order but
it is there just keep scrolling down.

I did what you're doing now about 3 months ago and was able to download the
12.01 even though it was already up to maybe 12.03 but I got the 12.01 and
upgraded from my 11.xx and then upgraded again to the latest version.

All went well as smooth as I could have expected.

Cheers

Dean 8P2K

Dean St. Hill

Barbados.JustAskLocals.com