[WriteLog] Writelog / Flex 6700 Question

To: "WriteLog@contesting.com" <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog / Flex 6700 Question
From: Robert Hess via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 16:21:26 +0000 (UTC)
Not sure if I should post this here or on the Flex list, so posting on both.
Using:
Flex 6700 running Version 1.8.4.18Writelog Version 12.07HWindows 7
Question:
When running, I enter the call sign received, hit the space bar and enter the
exchange.  Works fine in the Left Radio entry window but hangs up and shuts off
Flex sound if I do this in the Right Radio window before the call sign is
resolved (sill in the red box).  To get audio back, I need to click the mouse
in the Right Radio box.  If I wait for the call sign to resolve (red box
cleared) and then his the space bar, all is well.
Anyone else having this problem?  This was my maiden voyage with the Flex, so
all new.
BobW1RH