[WriteLog] Echo microphone ?

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Echo microphone ?
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 17:05:02 -1000
Lots of help files, but I must be overlooking the obvious so time to ask
the experts.

When I check Echo Microphone and Enable RX Losten Loop, I get this error:
   Writelog sound error on echo microphone.
   Capture thread exception. No common format available.

I've identified the line in and line out from the microHAM MK2R+ box. Each
seems to work OK on its own, but the echo function fails. For some reason,
the line out (to TX mic jack) is called "Headphones (High Definition
Audio)" which is not what I was expecting, but the TEST button transmits a
nice test tone.

>From the error message, I assume it's talking about the PCM code. I tried a
few variants but no luck. Is that what this error means?

73, Alan  AD6E