Re: [WriteLog] BandMap

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] BandMap
From: Bob-WB2COY <wb2coy@hvc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 09:29:18 -0400
I saw the same thing on two different computers. The bandmap window would open, but it was empty. Since no one else reported this, I didn't bother to post here. My solution was to reinstall the latest update of WriteLog, in my case that was 12.08C. I didn't uninstall anything, just reinstalled that update, and it fixed both computers. Hopefully, that will do it for you as well. No manner of resizing the window or opening and closing the bandmap would fix it. This happened after installing the 'Features' update of Windows 10 (1607).
Bob WB2COY