[WriteLog] MMTTY and writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY and writelog
From: John Maglio <jgmags@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 22:58:48 -0400
I guess I am not among the cognoscenti to operate writelog. Started the contest with the saved program. Not an issue. MMTTY using xmmt TU type. MMTTY would not transmit. Prior using the CSS had no problem transmitting. I spent nearly an hour to try to get MMTTY to transmit, by checking out all the setups. Finally found that I had to reset the TU application and then the transmit worked. Then the band map would flash off and on and the transmit was gone again. I reset the TU again and the transmit was back again. This happened several times so I left writelog for another program with no troubles at all. Since I can only operate in the contests for just a few hours and I am now with an indoor apartment set up I think it is time to bow out of writelog.

73, John KJ1J