[WriteLog] Ver. 11, Ver. 12 Registration Code Question

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Ver. 11, Ver. 12 Registration Code Question
From: Ned Swartz <nosatisfaction@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 12:46:18 -0400
It is time for me to purchase a current registration code.

I want to update version 11 and keep it running on a Win 7/64 laptop that I use when I travel.

I plan to buy a new Win 10 box and do a full clean install of WL version 12 for the home station.

Do I need two registration codes, one for v11 and one for v12, or will a current v12 code allow me to update v11?

For what little it is worth, I've been around since version 9 and I've become too old and cranky to try to upgrade Windows and deal with diver issues and the like. However, I don't want to pull the plug on my existing shack Win 7/64 WL v11 box until I'm confident its replacement works OK. Simply put, I don't want to find out I have a problem during a contest weekend.

Thanks for all the Qs.

Ned K1GU