[WriteLog] WL Crashes after Windows Update

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Crashes after Windows Update
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 20:21:29 +0000
Windows 10 updated last week.  I had problems with the VAC, but that was a
easy fix.

But Today, Sunday, I have a new problem.  After I open WL, if I move the
cursor WL crashes.
that is, All the windows close except for the RTTYRite and Packet Terminal
which I have to use Task Manager to close.

So far I have re-installed WL, V wl1208Ful.  Same problem.

This may be a Windows10 problem.
I am using wl1208ful
WlFlex driver to control the Flex6300

Sometimes I get the Server Busy error message sometimes not.

Anyone else have similar problems??

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll Phone
Honor Roll CW
Honor Roll RTTY
Honor Roll 20 Meters
5BDXCC Plus 30,17,12
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.