Re: [WriteLog] Timed CQ Repeat Interval

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Timed CQ Repeat Interval
From: "Robert W5AJ Wood" <woodr90@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 23:27:08 -0500
To echo Ed's comments from further north VY2,
After traveling to Ken's contesting station, setup for expert SSB/CW
operators / operations
Carried spiral notebook with instructions to get WL going on RTTY
It took about ten minutes to get mmtty going with 2tone clone for decoding
Then out came the FSK cables, in place and setup
When got to one point that my instructions were difficult to read,
rttycontesting.com was the answer
The station has win10 & running WL 12 (version I didn't write down)
WL did great all weekend & great contest

73 Robert W5AJ