[WriteLog] Setting up Writelog with MMTTY

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Setting up Writelog with MMTTY
From: Thom <ki8w@usa.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 11:59:58 -0400
Howdy all,

Spent the last couple of days completely rebuilding this laptop to fix an issue that would not allow my Signalink USB to transmit properly. That is now all fixed.

I have MMTTY all setup and doing fine.

Been working with Writelog this morning after getting it re-installed. Now I have a issue I am hoping you all can help me with.

I want to use MMTTY with my Writelog for RTTY contesting. I have been following AA5AU's excellent guide in setting this up but something has me stumped.

In setting up TU Type in Rttyrite I do not have MMTTY as an option. I have XMMT.ocx instead. I would really like to have MMTTY instead but I do not know how to get XMMT out of there and MMTTY in there. XMMT will not install because I do not believe it is even on this laptop after the rebuild.

I have setup soundboard AFSK but I am not liking that.

any help you can provide greatly appreciated.

73

Thom KI8W