[WriteLog] So I set up my Writelog for the 6 time...

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] So I set up my Writelog for the 6 time...
From: Thom <ki8w@usa.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 05:28:06 +0000
Following Don's excellent guides and I can't seem to keep the function keys working. They work for about 5 minutes then they suddenly stop.

Any ideas Don ?

73

Thom KI8W

On 10/8/2016 01:18, Don Hill AA5AU wrote:
Sorry, having a senior moment. It helps when both PCs are on the same
network. I had to add a second router behind my U-verse router in order to
allow 2 PCs to VPN at the same time but since I'm not using that setup
tonight I forgot to connect both PCs to the same router.

All working fine now.

73, Don AA5AU