Re: [RTTY] NO Makrothen contest

To: "GL-DJ3IW-Web" <GL-DJ3IW@web.de>, "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>, "Writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>, "N1MM+" <N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com>, "RCKLOG" <rcklog@yahoogroups.com>, "Bavarian Contest Club BCC" <bcc@bavarian-contest-club.de>, "DRCG" <drcg@drcg.de>, <mixw@yahoogroups.com>, "Jerry Flanders" <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NO Makrothen contest
From: "pb7z@ziggo.nl" <pb7z@ziggo.nl>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 18:54:29 +0200 (West-Europa (zomertijd))
For the Makrothen Contest 2016 Scott offered to collect and cross check the
logs.....

Well I think its worth a shot too, I know its not been sponsored this year
but I?m sure most of the entrants would like to have an Official result.. a
little pdf certificate and what have you.

Guess I could offer my assistance if the contest gets taken over before next
year with a new sponsor, so its official..

Well if you can, put a post out and spread the word that I am accepting logs
Email scottmcleman36@gmail.com in Cabrillo format of course.
7 day deadline. Closing 17th October
Results published on 18th
Certificates available and dispatched to email 19th

73 MM0LID
Scott Mcleman

73's and Good Health and DX

Bernard de PB7Z