[WriteLog] Another MMTTY issue

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Another MMTTY issue
From: Jim Rhodes <jim@rhodesend.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 15:14:59 -0500
I don't know what I have messed up or how but I am no longer able to open
up a second MMTTY window for SO2V operation. The first window opens OK and
seems to work fine. Whichever one I open second come up with a message in
the corner saying "Initializining MMTTY.. Please wait..." and it never will
start. I can run both instances of MMTTY simultaneously when not in
Writelog, but not within Writelog. Operating system is Win 7/64. Any hints
or suggestions?