[WriteLog] WriteLog 12.11 Released

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog 12.11 Released
From: Steve Woodruff <steve@n9oh.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 14:17:10 -0600
Hi,

WriteLog version 12.11 is a free upgrade for anyone who has purchased the full
version of WriteLog since Nov 2015. This excludes the "Newbie" version, which
does not include any free upgrades.  If you are running an earlier version, go
here to purchase a new registration code: http://writelog.com/ordering

New in version 12.11 since 12.10:
* Remove Selected Stations from Band Map also removes them from Spot window.
* Delete from Spot Window removes from Band Map.
* Save Band Map Frequency-Increases-Up between runs.
* Improve keyboard focus handling when you switch away from WriteLog and back.
* Fix bug when ADIF prefix "for entering QSOs" is turned off.
* Super Check Partial enhancements - see the README

Reminder: Effective January 1, 2017, purchases of WriteLog version 11 will no
longer entitle the customer to free upgrades to version 12. We may continue to
publish bug fix releases for version 11 into 2017, but only as long as, in our
judgement, that work does not interfere with our work on the latest WriteLog
technology. Should we decide to continue to update version 11 next year, we'll
make it available for purchase and upgrade with no change to the 12 month
validity of version 11 registration codes, but we will not continue to offer
version 12 upgrades to version 11 customers at no cost.

The only reason we continue to support version 11 is to allow customers to keep
their Windows XP machines reasonably up to date for contest operations.

12.11 and 11.41 upgrade installers are available here:
http://writelog.com/downloads/writelog-versions ;

12.11 Demo installer is here:
http://writelog.com/demo ;
Users of the earlier demo versions may freely upgrade to this one by the same
procedure as they got the demo. Download the installer and execute it. The demo
installer can upgrade an earlier version of the demo.

CSS installer is here:
http://writelog.com/contest-super-simulator ;

WriteLogRunMode is here:
https://github.com/w5xd/WriteLogRunMode/blob/master/DownloadInstaller/WriteLogRunModeV.2.4.zip ;