[WriteLog] MICRO KEYER WITH WRITELOG AND MMTTY

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] MICRO KEYER WITH WRITELOG AND MMTTY
From: KH6GMP <kh6gmp@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 23:22:19 -1000
Im trying to help a friend set up his micro keyer using the Microham USB Device Router. Ive got them where I believe they will all work with FSK but cannot get any receive to come in to either Writelog or mmtty waterfall/scope.

I see where there is supposed to be a soundcard available to select called "Microham Codec" or a USB Sound Card but the only selection available is the realtek card thats the one thats on the PC. Does not show in device manager, or control panel/sound.

We are using Windows XP svc pk 3.

Any suggestions?
de Gary KH6GMP
Kailua Kona HI