Re: [WriteLog] After contest log entry problem

To: "N5MT@aol.com" <N5MT@aol.com>, "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] After contest log entry problem
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 13:42:11 +0000 (UTC)
Mike, not sure what you mean about a "corrupted" contest log. If the only
problem is the date is wrong in the log, the best way to fix it before sending
it in is to generate the Cabrillo log, open the Cabrillo log in Notepad, then
using CTRL+F you can replace all the old dates with the new dates. It's "Find
and Replace".
73, Don AA5AU