Re: [WriteLog] Reg Code

To: <eschuller@ymail.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Reg Code
From: "Bruce King" <bruce@regis-consulting.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 12:27:51 -0500
Hi Ed,

If you are  upgrading from one release of version 12 to a later one, and
your registration is still valid, then just start reinstalling your
current version. One of the dialog boxes that opens will have your call
and the registration code you used before. Write it down. Cancel the
install. Then use the registration code to download the latest update.

GL

Bruce W1CSM

Message: 2