Re: [WriteLog] Additional RTTY Window

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Additional RTTY Window
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 08:38:01 -0600
Bob, here are instructions on activating 2Tone within WriteLog. You can run
Gritty but the received text will not print in the Rttyrite window. It will
print in it's own Gritty window only. You can bring up Gritty just like you
do 2Tone in the tutorial.

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/xmmt-support-for-mmtty-2ton
e/

Using cloned windows in WriteLog information here:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/rttyrite-clones/

Although the following link to information on Gritty concerns N1MM only, you
can still find useful information like where Gritty.exe and Gritty.ini are
located. Gritty comes defaulted with low tones. If you use high tones, you
need to edit Gritty.ini.

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/n1mm/plus/digital-interface-for-grit
ty-plus/

Since Gritty can be brought up from within WriteLog, I'm wondering if Wayne
can someone interface to it where it prints in the Rttyrite window?

73, Don AA5AU