[WriteLog] Adding new fonts to Entry Window

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Adding new fonts to Entry Window
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 09:05:33 -1000
I was looking for a better entry font and ran across the G0HWC list with a
whole lot of various slashed zero fonts that he made.

http://www.g0hwc.com/ham_radio_fonts.html

I downloaded one of them, the T93Y font, and tried to load it into the WL
as the Entry font but ran into a problem. Setup / Entry Window font gives a
very limited list of available fonts .. only seven. The new font, T93Y
isn't listed nor are the many other fonts that are in Control Panel > All
Control Panel Items > Fonts.

The bar "Show More Fonts" works fine and brings up a large list, but I
can't add any fonts beyond the seven already listed. I assume these seven
were fonts that I played with in earlier versions of WL. I'm now running
WL12.12C and Win10.

Not a big deal. Consolas font is pretty good and that's what I'm using now.
Fortunately it is in that short list of seven fonts that I have to choose
from.

BTW, the Log Window font selection gives me the complete list and I can
change to the new T93Y font for the log just fine.

One other point I just noticed. If I change the Entry font to a larger font
(sorry, my eyes aren't what they used to be) then the green oval with L or
R  becomes a vertical line. Not a serious problem but probably not supposed
to do that.

Aloha,  Alan  AD6E / KH6TU