[WriteLog] Writelog not recognizing USB connection to K3S

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog not recognizing USB connection to K3S
From: n1sv@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 22:18:11 +0000 (UTC)
I am a long time Writelog user who just purchased a K3S / P3. In Writelog under
"Setup > Ports...", the USB port is not being recognized. This same port is
visible using the K3 utility and in the Windows 7 device manager. If I unplug
the P3 from the K3S serial port (RJ45) and connect that to the PC serial port
all is ok. Am I missing something or does Writelog not recognize USB ports in
this scenario?

Les, N1SV