[WriteLog] [Elecraft] Heil Head Set Question for my KX3 and KX2 rigs

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] [Elecraft] Heil Head Set Question for my KX3 and KX2 rigs
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 13:10:55 -0500
Heil makes headset adaptors for both the KX3 and K3S.

John KK9A

Carter Craigie said:
Sat Mar 11 07:46:34 EST 2017

Hello fellow Elecrafters,
I am fortunate to have a nice friend who handmade a jumper for me to use on
my KX3 with my Heil headset. Thank you, Bruce!
But, is there a manufacturer who makes an adaptor expressly made for using a
Heil headset with KX2 and KX3 (and K3) rigs?
I'm thinking that there MUST be, as so many fine DXpeditioners use K3 and
such rigs from those remote islands!
Any advice, please?
73,
Carter Craigie, N3AO