[WriteLog] WL/Flex 6700 Newbie Question

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL/Flex 6700 Newbie Question
From: <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 21:22:03 -0500
I can’t get the Flex Community to accept a question, so I’ll try here.

I am a complete newbie on Flex. I am running WL on a separate Win 10 computer
from my Flex 6700 Win 10 computer.  I am trying to plug my headphones and mic
into the front jacks of the WL computer so I can use the WL voice keyer and
also record the contest on the WL computer. I have the computers networked and
I can plug the headphones and mic into the Flex and transmit and receive when I
control it from WL. I have now plugged into the front of the WL computer and I
am getting receive audio through the computer, but I am getting no transmit
audio from the WL computer to the Flex.

I am assuming this may be a DAX problem?

Thanks for any Help!

Chuck W5PR

Sent from Mail for Windows 10